Who is it for?
If you can answer, “yes” to any of the following questions, then it's time for you to think about coming to the Women's Clinic and consulting with Dr. Gray to find out about the Creighton Model Fertility Care (TM) System.
1. Are you open to understanding the workings of your menstrual cycle?
2. Have you had it with using pills, condoms, gels, and diaphragms as contraception?
3. Are you hoping for a completely natural way of managing your fertility?
4. Are you tired of hearing that the pill is the answer to every question a woman has about her health?
5. Do you want family planning that also encourages health maintenance?
6. Do you want a system of family planning that is so safe there are no side effects or complications?
7. Do you want a system of family planning that is proven to enhance a couple's satisfaction with their relationship?
8. Are you dealing with an issue relating to reproduction, such as infertility, miscarriage, stillbirth, or a prior premature birth?
9. Do you have a premenstrual issue you're dealing with, ovarian cysts, or unusual bleeding?
10. Do you want family planning that enhances your relationship with your spouse, where both the man and the woman work together?
11. Do you and your spouse have moral values that you would like included in your family planning?